About This Location
The Ventura Blvd Montana Capital Car Title Loans in Encino Branch has been providing residents of Encino with title loans since December 2018. Our office is located at 16255 Ventura Blvd Suite 1100 on the intersection with Libbit Ave. If you live in Encino and in need of quick cash, stop by the Ventura Blvd Montana Capital Car Title Loans in Encino. We are providing all our customers with unsurpassed customer service. This Location does not issue loans.
Car Title Loans in Encino
Surprises happen, especially living in Southern California. Sometimes surprises are a good thing, and sometimes they’re not. A sudden need for cash doesn’t usually fall into the “good” category of surprises, but fortunately, there are options for those who need some cash in a timely manner. Even for those of us with good financial sense run into unforeseen problems occasionally.
A car title loan is a method of securing money for those emergencies by using your vehicle as collateral for the funding, as long as you show the ability to repay the loan. This can help those who might be dealing with adverse credit situations or who don’t have time to go through the traditional channels of getting a loan from a bank or credit union.
Unlike taking a loan from a pawn shop, for example, during the duration of the loan Encino drivers get to keep and drive their vehicle as normal.
There are a few requirements that are necessary in order to obtain a car title loan, and even if you don’t meet all the criteria, Montana Capital Car Title Loans may be able to help secure a loan. Customers can receive a loan from Montana Capital Car Title Loans depending on their level of need and qualifications and their ability to repay the loan.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A TITLE LOAN IN ENCINO
- Personal Information – You’ll be asked to provide a name, phone number, and email.
- Vehicle Details – The make, model, year, and mileage for the vehicle will be collected in order to assess the title loan value of the car. We’ll also need a few photographs to evaluate the condition.
- Car Title – A lien-free car title is required to secure a title loan. The title also must be under your name in order to use it as collateral for the loan. In some cases, we can help customers get their title from the DMV.
- Valid Identification – In California, title loan law states that customers must be 18 years old and a resident of the state.
- Proof of Regular Income – A monthly bank statement or social security payment will do in the absence of a paystub from a job.
*Disclaimer: More documents may be required based on personal situation
There’s a helpful guide to the basics of a car title loan in California available on our website. But the bottom line is a car title loan can be an effective way to get the cash you need quickly without the constraints that are associated with traditional lending institutions.
Montana Capital Car Title Loans has been assisting those in the San Fernando Valley since 2007, we pride ourselves on finding creative solutions for every type of occupation and income level. Our goals are the same as yours – to find the maximum cash value to with a payment plan that fits comfortably into your budget.
There are no prepayment penalties for paying off your loan early and no hidden fees, so what are you waiting for? Apply now for a title loan from Montana Capital Car Title Loans and get the financial relief you’re looking for, fast!