A title loan online with no credit score and no car inspection is possible. Even though a lender may check your credit, bad credit won’t disqualify you automatically.
At Montana Capital, we look beyond your credit score. Your ability to repay the loan and the value of your vehicle are the main qualifying factors of approval. Your vehicle as collateral and a steady source of income may be enough to make up for bad or limited credit.
When you apply for an online title loan with us, physical car inspection or garage visits might not be required. Simply take clear photos or a video of your vehicle and submit them by email. We will review them to assess your car’s value and provide you with a pre-approval decision.
If approved, we will hold onto your title until you pay off the loan. Once you have, we will return your title, lien-free.
Is a Vehicle Inspection Required For a Title Loan?
In most cases, a vehicle inspection isn’t required with online-only title loans. If you can provide clear pictures of the vehicle’s interior and exterior, it may replace the need for a physical vehicle inspection.
How Online No Credit Score No Inspection Title Loans Work
Online-only title loans are available to borrowers 18 years or older with a lien-free title. You must have income, but it doesn’t need to be from employment. For example, you may have investment, unemployment, or retirement income that could qualify you for the loan.
At Montana Capital Car Title Loans, approved borrowers may get a loan of up to 70% of the car’s value, or $2,600 – $20,000. If you upload your necessary documentation quickly, including pictures of your vehicle, you can get funds as soon as the next business day.
1. Completely Online!
The application process can be completed 100% online, and you’ll receive a preapproval answer within minutes. If approved, you may receive funds as soon as the next business day, which is great if you need cash fast.
The faster you upload the necessary documents, the faster Montana Capital can pay out your loan. Completely online title loans with no inspection are different than other financing options.
Here are the four simple steps to apply for online title loans fast.
Montana Capital Car Title Loans offers a free, no-obligation quote. It’s quick, and you’ll have a preapproval answer within minutes.
Review Offer Details
After applying, review the offers provided. Compare the interest rates, loan amounts, and loan terms. The loan agreement should include all these details to consider or compare to other loan options.
Submit Your Car Title
If you decide to proceed, you’ll submit your documentation for approval. With online car title loans, you can upload all documentation online to get your approval faster. Once you have final approval, you can send your car title to us. Once you supply proof of sending the car title, we can fund your loan.
Using a Title Loan Calculator
As you consider your options for an online, inspection-free title loan, use a title loan calculator to help you determine the cost by providing the basic information provided to you during preapproval. Enter your interest rate, loan amount, and term length to see the monthly payments and overall cost of borrowing the funds.
No Credit, No Problem!
Montana Capital makes title loans online without an inspection easy, even if you don’t have a credit score. This makes funding your financial emergency simple, with minimal hoops to jump through.
2. No Credit Score!
Title loans with no credit score are possible at Montana Capital because credit is only a small factor in the approval process. The main focus is on the ability to repay and the vehicle’s equity.
Title loan lenders decrease their risk by using your vehicle as collateral. If you fail to make your payments, the lender could repossess your vehicle. Pledging your car compensates the lender for the risk taken if you have poor credit.
Other Factors Affecting Loan Approval and Amount
Credit is only one factor that affects your approval odds. To get approved for a car title loan, you must prove the following:
- Income – You don’t need employment income but must prove you have an income stream that allows you to cover the title loan payment. Your outstanding debts compared to your income will help determine the size of the loan you can afford.
- Car value – The value of your car is another determining factor in your loan amount. Montana Capital usually loans up to 70% of a car’s value.
- State of residence – Title loan legality, limits, and interest rates vary by location. Applicants must provide proof of residency to ensure they’re eligible and that the lender meets these requirements.
3. No Vehicle Inspection!
One advantage of car title loans online is their ability to be paid out more quickly than other types of financing. You don’t need to take your vehicle to the shop to be formally appraised, saving you valuable time and energy.
How to Get a Title Loan Without a Vehicle Inspection
While an instant online total loan company may not require a vehicle inspection, it will need other ways to determine its value. For example, at Montana Capital Car Title Loans, we can verify your vehicle’s value through pictures uploaded with the rest of your documentation.
We require pictures of all sides of the vehicle’s interior and exterior, VIN, and mileage. You can also submit a full-length video showing the car’s details. We match what you provide with the DMV reports from a VIN check.
Documents Required to Qualify for Online Title Loans Without Inspection:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Proof of current residency
- Original title with your name listed
- Proof of ability to repay the loan
- Key duplicates (not always required)
- References with contact information
- Up-to-date vehicle registration
- Up-to-date insurance policy
Instant Online Title Loan Qualifying Vehicles
At Montana Capital, we accept applications for auto title loans for the following vehicles:
How to Receive Your Funds
Visit a branch
Visit a branch and receive a check for your payout at any Montana Capital location.
Visit any Moneygram located inside Walmart.
Receive your funds directly into your bank account.
Online Title Loan, No Credit Score, No Inspection- The Pros and Cons
At Montana Capital, our goal is to offer funding options that work for you and encourage you to look at all of your options to make the best decision. With any type of funding, there are pros and cons to consider.
- Continuous use of vehicle – You keep possession of your car and can use it like normal. This allows you to use your car’s equity while maintaining vehicle possession.
- Applications are accepted 24/7 online – You can apply for car title loans completely online whenever you want. You don’t have to wait for regular business hours.
- Quick access to title loan funds – Depending on when you apply, you can get funds as early as the next business day.
- Quick and easy application processes – The application and underwriting process takes place completely online, making it easy to finalize the title agreement.
- Credit Requirements – Montana Capital does not have specific credit requirements. Multiple factors, including income and your car’s value, are also used to make an approval decision.
- Risk of vehicle loss – If you default on your required monthly payments, you risk losing your vehicle to repossession.
- Loan amount – The lower your car’s value, the smaller the loan you may be eligible for.
- High-Interest Rates – Because of the risk for lenders, an auto title loan may come with a triple digit APR.
Is a Title Pawn Different From a Title Loan?
Yes, a title pawn and title loan are different financing options, but they are often confused. While they have the same premise, you must give up possession of the asset with a title pawn. With a title loan, you give your title to the lender in exchange for the loan. You can continue driving your vehicle as long as you make your payments.
Is a Credit Check Required for a Title Loan?
Montana Capital requires a credit check for a title loan, but your credit score isn’t the only factor to determine if you qualify. Montana Capital may accept low credit scores for loans as long as you can prove you have the income to repay the loan.
Proof of income can include pay stubs from your job, social security benefits, severance pay, settlement documentation, bank statements, and more.
Oftentimes, applicants have to worry about meeting lender’s credit criteria. But with an online title loan company like Montana Capital, you may be able to get cash fast without a formal inspection or minimum credit score requirement.
Our quick and easy online application simplifies the lending process. If approved, you can receive funds as early as the next business day, or even earlier. Funding time is defined by how long it takes to get funding after final approval. If you sign your loan agreement before 2:00pm your local lender’s time on a business day, you may get your cash in as little as 5 hours. Doesn’t that sound better than waiting days or weeks when facing a financial emergency?