Montana Capital Scholarship Program
Montana Capital Car Title Loans is proud to be supporting young adults in their path towards obtaining higher education.
We’re offering a $1,000 scholarship to help a college student with his or her educational costs.
The scholarship start date is February 1st, 2018. The deadline to submit an application is October 1st, 2018, 11:59 PM PST. A winner will be announced via email by November 15th, 2018.
To see the winner of 2017 scholarship, click here.
To see the winner of 2018 scholarship, click here.
Students must meet the following conditions in order to qualify for our scholarship:
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must be enrolled in a higher education institute in the US
- Must have a 3.0 GPA and above(unofficial or official transcript must be submitted)
- Must complete our scholarship application and essay (400-600 word limit)
Please describe your future career/educational goals and explain how the Montana Capital Scholarship will help you achieve these goals.
To apply for the scholarship, please submit the application form below. Don’t forget to attach your essay and transcript.
For any questions in regards to the above scholarship, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the address below-
16255 Ventura Blvd Suite 1100
Encino, CA 91436
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for further details.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. 2. OPEN TO/ENTRY DETAILS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18) at the time of entry, are a current undergraduate student with a 3.0 GPA or above, and enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution located in the 50 United States or D.C. at the time of entry and at the time the scholarship is awarded. 3. Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on February 1, 2018 , and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on October 1, 2018. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on October 1, 2018 in order to be considered for the Contest. 4. PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) $1,000 Scholarship in the form of a check payable to the Winner for the purpose of helping the Winner with his or her educational costs. ARV $1,000. 5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on number of entries. 6. ELIGIBILITY: Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of Montana Capital, its affiliates, and members of the immediate family and household of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. 7. Online entry only. 8. Limit one (1) entry per person. 9. Void where prohibited. 10. Participation is subject to complete terms and conditions by which all entrants are bound. Available at https://montanacapital.com/scholarship-program/ . 11. Entrants release all parties from all claims/liability arising from this Contest or acceptance/use of any Prize. 12. Sponsor: Simple Cash Loans, Inc., d/b/a Montana Capital Car Title Loans, 16255 Ventura Blvd Suite 1100 Encino, CA 91436. Copyright 2017 Simple Cash Loans, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Printed in U.S.A.