Car Title Loans in Bellevue: Let’s Talk About Them
You’ll never know when you might need some cash: emergencies, rent, maintenance, and A LOT more instances.
Sometimes, the best course of action is the QUICKEST ONE: applying for an auto title loan.
Securing money can be convenient too, you know! Especially if you OWN a car that you can use as collateral.
In this article, we’ll walk you through getting AND paying off your future loans while in Bellevue.
Why Apply for a Car Title Loan in Bellevue, WA?
Well, why not?
It’s a SIMPLE, CONVENIENT, and QUICK WAY to get money.
Applying for car title loans comes with SO MANY BENEFITS… here are a few things that come to mind:
- Credit scores are not everything, but good credit does help.
- Collateral is really just your car. You should be doing whatever it takes to not have your car reacquired by your lender!
- Company vouchers as forms of benefits: You can expect discounts or vouchers when you secure a loan, especially if you refer somebody else.
More importantly, lenders rarely discriminate over your REASON for applying.
That said, you can apply for loans for a VARIETY of reasons:
- Rent or Mortgage
- Home Improvements
- Car Maintenance
- Utility Expenses
- Medical Expenses
- Funeral Expenses
- Emergency Travel
- Legal or Attorney Fees
To get started, all you need to do is this: go through the loan application process.
Ready to Finally Apply? Here Are the Things You Need to Prepare!
FIRST: DON’T WORRY!
We know that the legal process might sound DAUNTING at first… but we’re here to simplify EVERYTHING for you.
We’re here to help you go through the process prepared!
And there are TWO THINGS that you need to assess: your QUALIFICATION and your DOCUMENTS.
#1 Are You Qualified?
Let’s rephrase that: do you OWN a car?
Well, if you do, CONGRATULATIONS! You’re already one step closer to getting that LOAN using your car title APPROVED.
But of course, there are a few control guidelines that should be able to give you better loan terms:
Vehicle Payment Settlements
There are quite a couple of factors that can ensure your lender that you will NOT be running away from the title loan:
- Title Owner. Just remember that by “owning” the car, we mean that the title is named after you. NO DEALS can be legally made if this isn’t the case.
- Length of Payment Settlement. It’s always better if the auto has been PAID IN FULL or almost in full.
By giving up your car’s title as collateral, the priority party to please is your lender.
Everything to be done in the entire loan process is to assure your lenders that you will use the title loan LEGALLY and that they will receive their money back.
Ability to Pay
You can’t apply for a loan that you CANNOT pay back.
That said, you also need to show that you HAVE money, or at least the capability to earn back the money.
- Steady Source of Income. No, this doesn’t just mean a full-time job. If you’re an entrepreneur on retirement or disability pay, then you’re also qualified for a loan.
- Bank Account. This isn’t actually a requirement. However, having it (and having enough cash in it) can easily show your lender that you ARE ready to pay them anytime.
Just remember that auto title loans need REGULAR PAYMENTS after approval.
Of course, you will receive several repayment options and schemes for you to negotiate.
Some people will tell you that you NEED a good credit score before you apply.
We’re telling you right now: it’s NOT true.
But it’s better and easier if you DO have a good score:
- GOOD credit will tell your lender that you can pay for the loan
- BAD credit will simply give you less favorable terms and interest rates
Regardless, you can NEVER be too complacent in ANY of these scenarios. Lenders can always perform credit checks whenever they want to.
Another misconception is how you are not allowed to USE YOUR CAR during the term of the title loan.
Again, that is NOT true; you can use your auto while repaying the loan!
Just remember to TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR during this time.
Its value is what assures your lender of your ability to pay them back.
#2 Do You Have Your Documents Prepared?
If you want to get a title loan in Bellevue, you need to apply for it.
To do this, simply prepare all the necessary documents:
- Title of the car
- Proof of income or employment
- Proof of Washington residence
- Proof of valid vehicle insurance and registration
- Government-issued ID
Remember that the title NEEDS to have your name on it.
It can only be considered collateral if you legally own it.
There are also things that different loan companies may need. It would be best to prepare them beforehand if you can:
- Actual vehicle
- Bank account information
- Social Security information
- Character references
Again, these are all just optional OR additional requirements.
Some companies need to have the auto inspected first to assess the LOAN VALUE.
Let’s Walk You Through the Process! Here Are the Things You Need to Do
You can apply for Bellevue, WA title loans through a variety of options:
- Over the phone
- In-store visit
Regardless, you would have to fill out the Washington title application form for each one of them.
The process is QUICK, EASY, and CONVENIENT:
- Answer the application form
- Submit the necessary documents
- Negotiate the car title loan terms
- Wait for your application’s approval
- Receive your cash and title loan
Of course, even online and over-the-phone applications CAN require you to come over for a physical inspection of your vehicle.
The lender will be verifying the condition of your vehicle: is it worth the loan value?
Moreover, the lender will also serve as the lienholder UNTIL you pay off the title loan.
DO NOT ever go into auto title loans agreements IF you disagree with any of the presented terms… they’re agreements for a reason!
How Much Can You Get From Car Title Loans While in Bellevue?
Residents of Bellevue, Washington, usually receive car title loans anywhere from $100 to $10,000.
However, some loans can reach up to $50,000!
How does this happen? Should you be worried about your application for the car title loan?
- Don’t worry about your credit score because title loans do NOT just depend on this.
- Be more worried about your auto’s equity value and payment terms.
You should know that a title loan amount is usually dependent on 50% of your car’s equity value.
Of course, this all depends on the VALUE OF YOUR CAR.
Car Value: How Is It Determined?
There are FIVE FACTORS that lenders will usually look at:
- YEAR OF PRODUCTION. The MORE MODERN the vehicle is, the HIGHER the title loan that is generally granted.
- MAKE OF THE VEHICLE. Lenders will also be looking at the brand of your car. Higher granted loans should be expected for more prestigious car brands.
- MODEL OF THE VEHICLE. Following the same logic, models can also affect the VALUE associated with your car.
- MILES TRAVELLED. More mileage would tell your lender that the car is frequently in use, which can show just how much you NEED the auto.
- CAR CONDITION AND ACCESSORIES. Be prepared to answer questions regarding the size of the engine, tire conditions, and any modifications done to it for maintenance.
The car title loan company will comprehensively assess these factors to determine the MOST JUSTIFIABLE loan amount they can lend you.
It would also be best to prepare your car’s Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) beforehand for more accurate loan values.
REMEMBER: You know your car better than anyone else.
Loan Repayment Term: How Long Is It?
Auto title loans in Washington usually last for 31 days.
Be prepared to have cash for the repayment of your car title loan WITHIN this period.
You should also note that the maximum annual percentage rate (APR) is capped at around 252%.
Let’s clarify some questions you might have to avoid any more confusion or problems during your loan procedure.
Is Getting a Title Loan Legal in Bellevue, WA?
Washington laws are in place to regulate the loan amount, rate, and terms of various Bellevue title loans.
This regulation of title loans also looks at the interest rates that are charged.
But why should you know this?
You should AT LEAST be aware so that you know that the law protects you.
Title loans may be simple cash transactions, but transactions are INEVITABLE nonetheless. There will always be people waiting to scam lenders and borrowers alike.
How Fast Is the Process When Applying for a Car Title Loan?
An actual application for an auto title loan can take as FAST as 30 minutes.
This involves the process of:
- Answering the form to apply
- Processing of your documents
- Releasing of your cash loan
See? We weren’t kidding when we said that title loans are QUICK CASH as long as there is nothing wrong with your loan application.
Otherwise, you can expect to go through the ENTIRE PROCESS for days to weeks, depending on how your negotiations go.
The process of getting approved for a car title loan in Bellevue, WA, is EASY.
Just make sure that you are QUALIFIED and have complete requirements for faster approval.
And ALWAYS take these to heart:
- Negotiate your cash needs with your lender
- Have enough cash to repay your title loan
REMEMBER: You do not always need a good credit score. At the same time, do not settle for title loans that undervalue you.
Do you have any questions? Contact us, and we’ll discuss them with you!