About This Location
The E Ventura Ave Montana Capital Car Title Loans in Fresno Branch is open since January 2019. We rent a space inside the store of Vera's Tax and Immigration. The store is located at E Ventura Ave near the intersection with S Orange Avenue. Across the street, you can find a “Castillo’s” restaurant. If you live in Fresno and need of quick cash, stop by the E Ventura Ave. Montana Capital Car Title Loans in Fresno Branch. We are providing all our customers with unsurpassed customer service.
Small Loan Alternatives in Fresno, CA 93702
Fresno is a city with over 500,000 residents. From time to time, these residents need a hand covering unforeseen expenses.
The process of securing a traditional loan is extensive, and not always a great fit for those that are in a financial crisis and need assistance in a hurry. Fresno residents with a troubled credit history, or who don’t have a bank account might run into obstacles securing emergency funding. To expedite the process, a car title loan might be the right solution.
Instead of relying on complicated credit reports and extensive banking history, a title loan uses the title of the vehicle as collateral and allows the customer a flexible loan with a repayment structure that fits their budget and their ability to repay the loan.
Montana Capital does not make loans of less than $2,600. If you want a loan of less than $2,600, you should consider whether another lender may offer such a loan to you.
How Quickly Is the Money Available After My Title Loan Is Approved?
As part of our commitment to exceptional service for our Fresno customers, after the terms of the loan have been discussed and been approved, the funds are usually available within a few hours. The Montana Capital Car Title Loans agent will be able to provide a specific timeline for your situation, but customers are typically able to receive the funds from a branch store or any location with MoneyGram services.
What’s Required for a Title Loan in Fresno?
It’s easier than most people think! We have a more detailed breakdown of the title loan process on another page of our website, but here is a list of what’s required for a title loan in Fresno:
- Personal Information – You’ll be asked to provide a name, phone number, and email
- Vehicle Details – The make, model, year, and mileage for the vehicle will be collected in order to assess the title loan value of the car. We’ll also need a few photographs to evaluate the condition.
- Car Title – A lien-free car title is required to secure a title loan. The title also must be under your name in order to use it as collateral for the loan. In some cases, we can help customers get their title from the DMV.
- Valid Identification – In California, title loan law states that customers must be 18 years old and a resident of the state.
- Proof of Regular Income – A monthly bank statement or social security payment will do in the absence of a paystub from a job.
*Disclaimer: More documents may be required based on personal situation
Why Choose a Title Loan over a Payday Loan?
A payday loan has a much shorter term, generally, and has limitations on how much money can be borrowed at a time. Title loans can be for larger amounts and offer customers a longer repayment period.
Doing business with Montana Capital Car Title Loans means access to exceptional customer service, and no hidden fees or early repayment penalties. When emergency funding is something Fresno residents need quickly, we’re here to help!