How much cash can i get
Find out now. It's fast, secure & free!
About us: We has been dedicated to assisting consumers in achieving their financial goals since 2007. We initiated our journey with a single office located in the San Fernando Valley. Over the years, we’ve experienced remarkable growth and are now proud to serve customers in numerous cities.
About the department: As a Loan Officer, you will be part of our Sales Department. Our department is made up of professional sales agents who work as a team to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals and provide great customer service.
Job Duties: This description outlines general expectations for this position, but in no way limits the tasks expected for this job. All employees should expect to help each other in order to meet the needs of the business at that time.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all of consumers
- Complete outbound calls to potential clients and establish an initial relationship with clients
- Explain the advantages of working with Montana Capital as opposed to any of our competitors
- Clearly communicate loan requirements and prepare loan application for Underwriter’s review
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals
- A minimum of 2 year of over the phone sales experience
- Ability to adjust to new procedures and requirements
- Professional communication and outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work methodically under pressure
- Enthusiastic personality with extremely high motivation
- Knowledge of Outlook programs and Internet
- Flexibility to work evening shifts and weekends
- Bi-lingual Spanish
What we offer:
- Paid training
- A fun and friendly environment
- Health insurance benefits
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid vacation time
Share This Page: