How much cash can i get
Find out now. It's fast, secure & free!
About our company:
Montana Capital Car Title Loans has been helping consumers get ahead since 2007. We began with just one in the San Fernando Valley, but have since expanded and now servicing customers in many cities across California.
About the department: As a Collector, you will be part of our Billing Department. Our department is made up of professional collection agents who work as a team to meet individual and team daily, weekly and monthly goals and provide great customer service.
Job Duties: This description outlines general expectations for this position, but in no way limits the tasks expected for this job. All employees should expect to help each other in order to meet the needs of the business at that time.
- Provide friendly, informative customer service to paying and non-paying customers alike
- Uphold internal guidelines and governing parameters of the FDCPA when working accounts
- Meet collection and call-volume (in-bound and out-bound) goals
- Taking payments over the phone
- Provide payoff amounts to customers
- Assist with due-date changes and autopay settings
- Monitor special cases
- Minimum of 1 year in collection
- Professional communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be computer literate
- Flexibility to work evening shifts and weekends
- Bi-lingual Spanish
What we offer:
- Paid training
- A fun and friendly environment
- Health insurance benefits
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid vacation time
Share This Page: