How much cash can i get
Find out now. It's fast, secure & free!
About our company: Montana Capital Car Title Loans has been helping consumers get ahead since 2007. We began with just one in the San Fernando Valley, but have since expanded and now servicing customers in many cities across California.
About the department: As a Loan Underwriter, you will be part of our Underwriting Department. Our department is made up of experienced underwriters who work fast to conduct a comprehensive review of loans and make sure all information is accurate.
Job Duties: This description outlines general expectations for this position, but in no way limits the tasks expected for this job. All employees should expect to help each other in order to meet the needs of the business at that time.
- Conduct a thorough review of loan documents to ensure accuracy, compliance, completeness, and consistency with guidelines.
- Identify errors and provide possible resolutions in order to solve discrepancies
- Analyze applicant’s status to determine feasibility of granting loan and confirm borrower identity and ability to pay off loan
- Clearly communicate with Loan Officers and Processors to ensure a quick and efficient process for all consumers
- Perform review of data entry in loan system, verify contract signage, and fund loan
- Manage titles and ensure proper DMV documentation
- Abide by Montana Capital’s policies and procedures, as set forth in the company’s Employee Handbook
- A minimum of 1 year of underwriting experience in the title loan industry
- Great decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to work very methodically under pressure
- Knowledge of consumer loan products and loan documentation
- Knowledge of lending regulation and procedures
- Proficient PC skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to work evening shifts and weekends
What we offer:
- Paid training
- A fun and friendly environment
- Health insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation time
Share This Page: