All About Installment Loans for Bad Credit
How much cash can i get
Find out now. It's fast, secure & free!
Last update: June-18-2019
- What Is an Installment Loan?
- What Are Installment Loans for Bad Credit?
- How Do Installment Loans at Montana Capital Car Title Loans Work?
- Installment Loans Advantages
- Calculator for Long Term Installment Loans
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Get the Option of Repaying Over Time with an Installment Loan
Did you know that instant loans are available even for people who have bad credit score?
Find out if you qualify for an installment loan for bad credit and take time to pay the loan back.
What Is an Installment Loan?
An installment loan is a personal loan that you can pay back over time, according to a payment schedule.
You get a loan and agree to pay it back with interest in a set number of monthly payments.
What Are Installment Loans for Bad Credit?
Bad credit installment loans are especially for someone who needs fast cash but has bad credit, sub-prime credit or no credit and can’t pay it back all at once.
How Do Installment Loans at Montana Capital Car Title Loans Work?
Long term installment loans from Montana Capital Car Title Loans, such as auto title loans, are a convenient way of getting cash and paying it back while keeping your car and driving it.
You give over your title, but the lien is removed after the loan is repaid and then the title is returned to you.
Still not clear on How Does an Installment Loan work? Keep reading!
To get more information on our installment loans for bad credit application, requirements, repayments and their advantages, read on:
Just pick up the phone and give us a call.
See below for installment loans requirements:
- Personal Details – Basic details with your name, email and phone number. You must be at least 18.
- Car Details – Your car’s model, make, mileage and year so we can evaluate its value to use it as collateral for a title loan.
- Car Title – A car title in your name with no liens attached.
- Identification – Use your driving license, an international passport, a military ID or a state ID.
- Regular Income – This can be your salary, disability payments or other benefits. Send us proof such as your recent bank statements, social security payments or a paystub.
- References – Send us 3 references.
To evaluate your vehicle, we will check its general condition. Its value helps determine your installment loans limit, which ranges between $2,600 and $20,000. Your loan approval is according to your ability to pay back the loan.
Once the title loan is approved, our loan team will explain the terms and rates of your installment loans, including how much you can get. After acceptance of the contract conditions and terms, you’ll get the money within five hours**.
Monthly installment loans for bad credit repayments use an APR ranging from 60% and 130%. These are the rates for our customers who qualify and satisfy the credit criteria.
Installment Loans Advantages
- Loan amount – From $2,600 to $20,000
- Loan term – From 24 to 48 months
- Average rate – From 60% to 130% Annual Percentage Rate, or APR
- Credit rating – Good, bad or no credit customers accepted
- No prepayment fees or other hidden fees
- Keep driving your car
- Customer service open 6 days a week
- Fast funding with MoneyGram
- *Assistance in transferring your title to your name, if required
- *Assistance in registering titles that are out of state, if required
Calculator for Long Term Installment Loans
The installment loans calculator *** will help you organize monthly repayments of title loans. You will see a simple amortization schedule that you can print out for easy viewing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do Installment Loans Work?
After turning over the title to your car, you can keep driving it while paying back the loan. Montana Capital Car Title Loans will be its legal “lienholder.” After you pay off the loan, we will remove the lien and give you back your car title. We have a complete post on the process under the title, “How Do Title Loans Work?“
How Long Does it Take for Me to Apply for Standard Installment Loans?
You can find out if your application is approved for a bad credit installment loan within a number of minutes.
If you send in all the required documents, one of our customer service representatives will contact you to let you know if your application qualifies for an installment loan.
In a hurry?
Fill out the online bad credit installment loans application now and in minutes you can find out if you have received pre-approval for your installment loan.
If my credit is bad, can you approve my application for an installment loan?
Whether you have bad credit, no credit or your credit is good, you are invited to apply now.
Get the Option of Repaying Over Time with an Installment Loan
Installment loans are a loan option for those people who have a bad credit score.
Are you in need of instant money but you have a bad credit score?
Contact us today – call us at
*Disclaimer: In some cases, you may be asked to give us more documents, depending on your own situation. When you complete the details for your loan, find out the full list of required documents. These will be used to formulate the exact loan terms.
**Disclaimer: After you finish the application process, there may be conditional offers following the Underwriting Department’s review of the details. The funding time can vary according to the locations of Montana Capital Car Title Loans nearest you or completing the loan process.
***Disclaimer: The data that is generated is fully and only based upon the details and information we get from you. The results of the “title loans calculator” and its calculation value are to be used only as approximations and illustrative purposes. These values aren’t steps that are included in applying for Montana Capital Car Title Loans. The amount of the actual payments can be slightly varied. The rates that are used for the calculations aren’t to be considered as offers or guaranteed rates. The calculations use the assumption that the payments are all made on time according to the contract.